Attend Music Festivals in Playa del Carmen
SLEEP IN, ROCK OUT
Your festival headquarters in Playa del Carmen is Mahekal Beach Resort, located near the hottest beach clubs and music venues, including Mamita's (28th Street), Canibal Royal (Calle Albatros and 48th Street) and Martina Beach Club (Calle Albatros and 44th Street).
Consider staying with us when you attend upcoming events like the DJ Fest and BPM Music Festival in January and book our SLEEP IN, ROCK OUT package, featuring late checkout, welcome drinks, late-night munchies and more. The package even includes a "Festival Survival Kit," with an eye mask and ear plugs, which might come in handy for those not attending a festival.
Please keep in mind that music can be heard on-property, around town, as well as on the beach, so be aware of upcoming events when making your travel plans. As a point of reference, Mahekal is located between 34th and 38th streets on the beach.
SLEEP IN, ROCK OUT Package Details
- Late checkout (up to 2pm)
- “Festival Survival Kit” including an eye mask, ear plugs and breath mints
- Welcome gift of Margarita kit or festival-inspired cocktails
- Late-night munchies turndown (bucket of Coronas, chips and guacamole)
- Daily recovery breakfast + choice of lunch or dinner
Please reference the tentative list of upcoming events below. Mahekal is not involved in the organization of music festivals and we may not have advance notice for all music events.
- December 1-4, 2016: Riviera Maya Jazz Festival at Mamita’s
- December 30 - January 1, 2017: Coincidence Music Festival / New Year’s Celebration throughout the city
- January 6-15, 2017: BPM Music Festival at Martina
For additional information, view our festival calendar or visit Mamita's Facebook Page. Please note that event locations and times may change.
Should you have any questions or concerns about your stay with us, please contact our Guest Experience Team.
Resort Staff and Management