Amenities & On-Site Services at our Playa del Carmen Resort
Discover the Reimagined Mahekal Beach Resort
Journey to the tropics at Mahekal Beach Resort, where we continue to add new amenities and services, yet still strive to keep Mahekal as authentic, unique and comfortable as it has always been. Our Boutique features unique gifts and collectibles that you won't find on 5th Avenue and the Mayan Casita now has an expanded area for reading and painting. Below is a list of services and amenities at our Playa del Carmen beachfront hotel which includes:
- Charming and comfortable lounge and lobby
- Fabulous pools
- Exceptional dining and nightlife
- Wedding and event space
Ideally located on the largest and best stretch of beach in Playa and only a short walk from 5th Avenue in the middle of Playa Del Carmen, Mahekal Beach Resort treats guests to unforgettable experiences.
Services and Amenities at Mahekal Beach Resort:
- Two meals per day (breakfast and dinner; or opt to exchange for lunch daily at our guest services desk) when staying on our MAP, or Meal Plan Rates. We also offer Bed and Breakfast packages at certain times of the year, on some room types. Please note: Taxes and gratuities are additional.
- Individually controlled air conditioning unit in all guest rooms
- Babysitting services available
- Airport Transfers (additional fee) and Cancun airport greeting program.
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi, wired and wireless Internet in guest rooms, Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Premium speed Wi-Fi for streaming available for an additional charge
- In-room guest telephones to contact the Resort Staff
- Public Parking in front of the Resort
- Mayan Casita Reading and Painting Corner
- Guest Experience Staff, coordinating transfers, tours, 5th Avenue dining, and more
- Dry cleaning and laundry services (Additional charges; outside service.)
- Revive Spa at Mahekal
- Mayan painting classes
- Multilingual staff
- Non-smoking rooms
- Onsite restaurants - Boli's Bar, Cocina Restaurant, Las Olas Restaurant and Bar, Fuego Restaurante y Cantina, Itzi Pool Bar and In-Room DIning
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Poolside bars at the Las Olas and Itzi pools
- Fire pit on the beach
- Located on the area's longest beach (Please note: All beaches in the area are public, but Mahekal offers roped off seating and lounging areas for resort guests.)
- Three resort-style pools, and the smaller shaded Treehouse Pool, surrounded by lush foliage.
- Private terraces with hammocks
- The Boutique at Mahekal-branded beachwear and unique, locally procured art and gifts