SERVICES & AMENITIES
Everything You Need to Relax and Unwind
If you’re here for the beach, then you’re in luck — our resort sits on the longest stretch of sand in Playa del Carmen. Thatched umbrellas and cabanas provide the perfect place to sit and relax, and our attentive staff is ready to bring you a cocktail or snack to complete the scene.
If you prefer to stay away from the sand, you’ll have four distinct resort pools to choose from. Each offers a different atmosphere, whether you prefer a large lagoon with a full-service pool bar or a tranquil hideaway where you can cool down and clear your mind.
Explore the wonders of the Mesoamerican Reef, the second largest barrier reef in the world; and named "The Underwater Amazon of the World" by Jacques Cousteau. A short boat ride along the Riviera Maya coast takes you to vibrant shallow reefs that are teeming with marine life. As you drift past colorful tropical fish and coral formations with your guide, keep an eye out for our beautiful sea turtles!
If you need any help unwinding, just pay a visit to Revive Spa. Set among lush tropical gardens and natural cenotes, this serene sanctuary offers massages, therapies, and beauty treatments that incorporate local techniques and ingredients. The space itself features tranquil gardens, palapa-style treatment rooms, a VIP therapy room, and luxurious facilities.
Located right in the heart of the resort, our Boutique features an assortment of art, crafts, handbags, and jewelry sourced from various regions of Mexico, including popular Otomi embroidery, Alebrije sculptures, milagritos, black-clay pottery, blown glass, and more. Whether you’re looking for souvenirs, intricate artwork, or essentials — like toiletries, sunscreen, swimwear, and beach bags — be sure to stop by.
Perched on the gorgeous shores of the Riviera Maya, Mahekal Beach Resort provides everything you need for the perfect tropical getaway. And while our setting is just about as beautiful as they come, it’s our friendly staff and high-end services that elevate our resort into a true paradise.
- Half-board meal plans (daily breakfast and either lunch or dinner)
- Babysitting services
- Airport transfers and welcome service (additional fee)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- In-room telephones for accessing resort services
- Public parking in front of the resort (additional fee of approximately $0.50 USD/hour)
- Casita Maya Reading and Painting Corner
- Guest Experience Concierge for coordinating transfers, tours, local dining, and more
- Dry cleaning and laundry services (additional fee; laundry done off-site)
- Multilingual staff
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Poolside bars at the Las Olas and Itzi pools
- Fire pit on the beach